Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Raining Cats and Dogs...No....I mean popcorn!


I never get tired of the first snow fall of the year. And the kids get equally excited. They wanted to run outside and get a "taste" of the snow with their tongues. Annah went outside too and you could tell by her expression and body that she did not remember snow. She is just under 2 and 1/2. She exclaimed "It's raining popcorn". What a cute expression!

So it has been fun telling that story until last night. The boys went to scouts so Annah was home with Andi and me. We were watching Jon and Kate Plus 8, one of her favorite shows when we transitioned her from our bed to her own shortly before Andi was born (she calls it "Babies"). A commercial came on for Netflix. The girl goes outside with a bowl. It was literally "raining popcorn" and she went inside with a full bowl shortly after and sat down to watch a movie.

What a spoiler! I will still claim the phrase to be an "Annah" original even though I admit she may have just seen it on TV. Hmmm, I wonder when they debuted that commercial. We may have a little creative genious on our hands.

No comments: