Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Walking Wednesday

I have lost 45 pounds over the past year. My weight lose plateaued big time when I returned to work last January. But I was content and felt comfortable. Now I am picking it up a knotch again. I am working out daily for at least 30 minutes on the elliptical. This is my 2nd week of re-entry. Sometimes I get a mini walk in ontop of it. However nothing beats fresh air and the out doors. And 7 days of doing laundry while popping on the cross-trainer in the basement doesn't give me the same "wow" factor.

Last Wednesday I went for a 3 mile walk with Ale and Annah. It felt so good and I even got a mini burn going. So this morning I woke up thinking that I would take advantage of the autumn weather and have proclaimed Wendsday's as my walking day. So today is my official 2nd Walking Wednesday. Of course, Wacky Wednesday comes to mind but hopefully I won't go down that road today, pun fully intended.

No comments: